Collection Notification Statement – Customer Sales AG Designer Jeweller
AG Designer Jeweller (ABN 59 177 115 996) (we, our or us) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide to AG Designer Jeweller.
- We collect your personal information.
- Wherever possible, we will collect your personal information directly from you. In certain circumstances, we may be required to collect personal information from third parties, depending on the nature of your enquiry or service we are providing to you.
- We collect your personal information in order to:
- process any sales enquiry you may have and provide you with information in relation to your enquiry, including without limitation, contacting you regarding any sales enquiries submitted via the “Contact” page of the AG Designer Jeweller website or in-store directly with us;
- respond to you with a quote for the services or products required with reference to your sale enquiry, and prepare any drawings or designs of the item of jewellery (as may be requested) submitted via the “Contact” page of the AG Designer Jeweller website or in-store directly with us;
- provide customer service functions, including handling customer enquiries and complaints;
- provide you with our products and services (including to prepare any jewellery designs);
- check your financial status and credit-worthiness, ahead of entering into a contract for the supply of such goods or services to you;
- offer you updates, other content or our products and services that may be of interest to you and to provide you with direct marketing communications from us via social media,
- If we do not collect your personal information in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3, then:
- we may be unable to provide you with our services, process your enquiry or complaint, or supply you with information; and
- we will be unable to send you direct marketing communications via social media (unless you have consented to such communications through your other dealings with AG Designer Jeweller).
- We may disclose your personal information to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3:
- AG Designer Jeweller, its personnel and related entities;
- third party service providers including without limitation, contractors, software providers, suppliers, sales consultants and other parties who assist us in providing our products and services to you;
- third parties connected with the sales and after sales process including, ecommerce services and financial institutions; and
- It is possible that some of the information collected may be disclosed to our related entities or service providers outside of Australia. You consent to your information being disclosed to a destination outside Australia for this purpose, including but not limited to USA, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, Netherlands, Finland and Belgium and you understand and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can write to us at Shop 5B Tattersalls Arcade, 202 Edward Street, Brisbane Qld 4001.
Download a copy of the Collection Notification Statement.